Duterte Claims That If He'll Be Elected, He Won't Sleep At The Malacañang Palace.

We all know for a fact that the Davao City Mayor, Rodrigo Duterte is a politician who chose to live a simple life despite being a known personality. He is a person who will do whatever he wants, without thinking about what will other people tell him.
And now that he's running for the presidential position in the 2016 national elections, people can't help but ask him if he has plans of changing his lifestyle if he'll be elected as a president.
“I will go home to Davao City every day after office hours because I want to sleep in my own bed. I will not sleep in Malacañang,” Mayor Duterte stated.
 
He also said that during special trips, his team will be limited only to five people.
“In the case of necessary and official trips meant to enhance international relations, my team will be limited to only five people. There will be no expensive banquets because how can you have banquets when you live in a nipa hut?”
He claims that he also ordered his men to never accept donations from the businessmen who have transactions with the government.
“My order was not to accept donations from businessmen who have transactions with the government.  I do not want to be compromised later. I can assure all businessmen that in my administration, I will be fair,” Duterte said
 
Labels:

Post a Comment

Team Hopia Philippines Twitter

{twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/TeamHopiaPH}

Team Hopia Philippines Facebook

{facebook#http://www.facebook.com/TeamHopiaPH}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget